Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 best photos

A thunderstorm in Utah- photographed by Max Seigal
    This is a great photo, it shows the beauty of storms and I chose it for most powerful because of the feel of the image


An endangered desert fox -José Mingorance
I love this photo because it makes me think of how different the climates are in the world and how small and cute this animal is.



Woman kneeling after Boston marathon explosion-John Tulmacki

This I thought was a great photo for best news because it shows the chaos and pure terror of the Boston Marathon bombing, and the hope that this woman has. She prays for peace once again.



I thought this was a powerful sport photograph because of how crazy it seems, and the beauty of the desert. It also makes you think of what it would be like to be him at that moment.



Photo of a man playing in a band

I thought this would be great for pop culture because of how the lights surround his face and his enthusiasm with the music. It makes you think more about the picture and soak it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment